INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Our Use of Your Information:
1. For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, yacht charter, vacation or insurance, etc., we may disclose your information to our service providers. In order for you to travel overseas, it may be mandatory (as requested Government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose your information for immigration, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
2. We may also disclose your information to companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to our service providers operating systems or business functions on our behalf. These purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you when necessary), customer care, improving our service, business management and operation, re-organization/structuring/sale of our business, risk assessment, security and crime prevention/detection, research and analysis, marketing, monitoring, measuring and assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
3. Some of your information (such as health or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data from you on the condition that we have your positive consent. By booking with us you also agree for your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information (which may contain sensitive personal data) to us in circumstances where we need to act in the interest of everyone in the group you are traveling with. For example, if your illness during your vacation is infectious we may need to make special arrangements for you and also ensure that you do not return with the group immediately. If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
1. We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions.
2. If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
1. You have the right to ask in writing by contacting us to request a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
2. You have the right to ask in writing or by email not to receive marketing material about our products and services. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
We have taken all reasonable steps to have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available upon request.